Igrosoft started writing its story in 1999 as a company that provided and developed programs for video slot machines. Situated and proudly hailing from Moscow in Russia as one of the biggest solution providers, they were one of the first companies to recognize in which direction gaming will go and tailored their games for use via the Internet.
Features of Igrosoft Games
Today they have grown into one of the leading software solution companies in the gaming industry renowned for their classical and familiar old-fashioned themes.
- Igrosoft slots contain a total of five reels.
- The slots Igrosoft provides are laden with multiplier rewards for users who earn them. The final wins of players who are rewarded multiplier bonuses get multiplied between ×2 and ×100.
- Players are rewarded a number of free spins to increase their winning chances.
- Special attractive prizes are included in the games to energize the ambiance and increase the fun.
- Igrosoft games come with an RTP of 93-97%.
- The background sounds Igrosoft uses are familiar to players and they backup engaging cartoony graphics making players want to play more.
Some Popular Slot Machines Igrosoft Gamers Love
There are several Igrosoft Games that attracts casino guests the most.
This fun-filled thrill giver is rated three stars by gamers around the globe. It takes you in and around on a rollercoaster to the prairies, with the grazers lording over.
Golden Antelope slot machine comes with a total of five reels and nine configurable pay lines, and an RTP rate of 93%.
The maximum win on this slot is 495,900x the bet. Special symbols such as antelopes, jugs of water, the venerated Taj Mahal, and fruits all make a winning combination. A special gold coin is awarded to you when you assemble three or more antelope symbols on the grid, which multiplies your winnings.
Fruit Cocktail 2
Fruit Cocktail 2 is a classical game from Igrosoft with all the characteristics that make this provider stand out. It comprises five reels and nine pay lines.
However, what usually catches the attention of players is 2 cocktail exciting bonuses: the one activated when three or more bonus symbols land on a grid plus a ×100 multiplier reward.
The other is a chance to earn up to 50 more free spins. The general outlook of the slot is the unique Igrosoft appearance with fruit symbols from old mechanical slots occupying the front rows. All of the above earned this slot 4 stars from the gaming community.
The Heat slot machine is full of colorful visuals, which at the same ty unwind and relax players.
And although this slot machines is only rated with three stars, this is mostly because some players don’t like the slightly mechanical interface.
However, the bonus features are enough to spice to compliment the ‘heat’. With five reels and 15 pay lines, you could have more than enough to take up a winning challenge. The thrill that comes embodied in 2 rounds of bonuses makes for a wonderful time spent winning and earning.
The character symbol displayed and the bonus meter influence the final calculated merit. Based on the symbols (boy or girl) and the meter reading, you could earn prize multipliers between ×2 and ×100 on your bet.
Away from the slots, Igrosoft has three original arcade games for the more action-inclined people of their fanbase. They aren’t exactly the most advanced; however, they offer a different form of thrill different from slot machines.
Ant war has players defending their juicy strawberries against attacks from beetles; in Paratroopers, invading enemy aircraft are destroyed, while Death Road is a high-octane racing game where players can bash up opponents in their quest for victory.
Pros and Cons of Igrosoft
- Igrosoft Gaming boasts of a certified RNG software.
- The games are made of highly developed, unique cartoon themes that spice up the gaming experience for every user.
- The pool of Igrosoft online games is relatively small.
- The cartoony appearance of Igrosoft games although detailed, can sometimes look a bit dated.
Igrosoft games are compatible with mobile devices; it has a demo play feature for gamers to sample their slots, and platform flash.
After its establishment in 1999, Igrosoft went on to achieve more milestones in 2006 with the introduction of Slot Game island 2, Pirate 2, Keks released, new versions of Rock Climber, Crazy Monkey, Fruit Cocktail, Garage, and many others in the years that followed up until 2021 when Golden Antelope was released.